CEOs, Directors of Global Seating, and Senior Engineers representing top industry brands are already signing up to join us at the summit. Take a look at last year's attendee list and let us know if you would like to join these professionals.
Present your boss with this customizable letter detailing the reasons why you should attend the upcoming Automotive Seating Innovators Summit this July in Detroit and you'll be sure to receive permission to join us.
Download this registration form as a quick way to register!
- Functions of the Interior Blast Mitigation Team within the U.S. Army
- Safety requirements designed to protect soldiers in crash/roll and blast events
- Use of Hybrid 3 Dummies and cross Army-wide use of new manikins
- Exploring integrated semi-auto speeding systems to detect and adjust to solider seat position
Presentation by Gale Litrichin TARDEC Survivability Seating Engineer U.S. Army
Includes 3 presentations from the 2017 iteration of this event:
- Autonomous Transportation Seating by Ho-Hsuan Hsueh, Hafsa, Malik and Rob Nealy from Virginia Tech Automotive Transport Design
- Flash Bainite and the Pathwway to DOE Phase III SBIR by Gary Cola, CTO of the DOE, Flash Bainite Steel Process
- ECG-Seat: The Seat That Monitors Heart Activity by Jeroen Lem, Vehicle Interior Technology, Ford Motor Company
Your one-stop-shop for justifying your attendance, this packet includes:
- The Past Attendee List
- Dear Boss Letter
- Registration Form